VPSLink.com offers affordable VPS hosting solutions from a Seattle based datacenter that is owned by Spry VPS Hosting Company. The corporate office for VPSLink is also based in Seattle, Washington where several other powerful and top-grade technology companies are located.
This hosting provider hires skilled and experienced technical staff to ensure that individuals and businesses get reliable and secure hosting services at competitive prices. VPSLink unmanaged VPS hosting and other services are designed to target Linux experts who need root access and minimum technical assistance.
VPSLink.com is offering a wide selection of affordable hosting plans; Linux OS systems; XEN and OpenVZ VPS platforms; reseller control panel hosting and open-source web applications. In addition, VPSLink provide pre-configured VPS Rails hosting with Nginx or Apache as well as Lamp VPS options.
- Web-based Shell Access
- Start/Reboot/Stop Control
- Reset Root Server Password
- VPS Upgrade
- cPanel / WHM control panel
- Complete access multiple file types, iptables and swap space
- Fedora OS, Debian, CentOS and Ubuntu templates
- Branded WHM Skins
- Reseller, Administrator and Client Account Management
- SSL and DNS Configuration
- Mail Queue, Server Stats and Processes Monitoring
- Email Account, Domain and Sub-domain Management
- Comprehensive Web Statistics: AWStats & Webalizer
- MySQL Database with phpMyAdmin
VPSLink.com offers many advantages including:
- Cutting-edge web tools and reliable services for affordable prices.
- Immediate provisioning which enables customers to start VPS hosting in minutes.
- Easy Management of control center and on-demand options to reboot, start and stop VPS.
- Solid business reputation from 2002.
There is no guarantee offer from this hosting provider.
VPSLink.com datacenter is designed to ensure that customers benefit from maximum performance and fully redundant connections. The network operations including servers, internet backbone, UPS systems, switches and routers are monitored 24/7. All important ports/services are also monitored, this includes POP3, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET and SSH. Any failure on monitoring services results in pager system alerts, audible alarms and LAN messages.
In addition, their redundant network is connected via public network access points and private peering connections to provide advanced scalability. VPSLink works with several major peering partners and upstream providers to ensure uninterrupted Internet connectivity, superior route diversity and improved Internet performance. All of this combines to ensure that all customers get reliable and secured services.
There is no money back guarantee for potential customers who want to try their hosting service.
VPSLink.com support includes support tickets, system alerts, community forum, Wiki and Knowledgebase.
VPSLink.com is not offering official VPSLink coupons or discount codes at present, but there is a referral program that provides customers with 10% discount on all plans.
Overall, when it comes to VPS hosting it seems that VPSLink.com can provide the best plans and customer support. So, customers can expect to fast and smooth running virtual private servers at competitive prices.