The first thing you begin to think of when you know that you are pregnant is the name of your baby. What am I going to name him\her?. Choosing the name is not decided by only one person or the parents, but the whole family share to decide the name of the new baby. It is necessary for you when you come to choose a name for your lovely baby, to care about the meaning of the name and whether it is new or old. You have to choose a good name that carries a beautiful and acceptable meaning. If you are going to have a baby boy, then we will help you to decide his name by presenting the following 20 names for male babies. All the following names are new and popular. You will find the names with their origins and their meanings. Do not forget to memorize the meaning of the name in order to be able to tell your child about it in the future when he comes to ask you about the meaning of his name.
Top 20 Boys’ names for male babies:
– Liam: The name is originally Irish and it means “unwavering protector”.
– Aiden: It is an Irish name that means “fiery and warm”.
– Gabrial: The name is Hebrew and it means “God is my strength”.
– Noah: It is a Hebrew name that means “rest, comfort and wanderer”.
– Ethan: The name is originally Latin and its meaning is “strong, constant and firm”.
– Jacob: It is a Hebrew name that means ” the supplanter”.
– Mason: The name is originally French and its meaning is “stone worker”.
– Lucas: As a Latin name, it means “bringer of light” and as a Greek name, it means “artists and creatives”.
– Logan: The name is originally Scottish and its meaning is “small and little hollow”.
– Joshua: It is a Hebrew name and it means “God or Lord of salvation”.
– Jayden: The name is originally Hebrew and it has several meanings such as “God heard, green stone and thankful”.
– Alexander: The name is Greek and it means “protector, helper and defender of mankind”.
– Benjamin: It is a Hebrew name and it meaning is “son of my right hand”.
– Elijah: The name is originally Hebrew and it means “Lord is my God, God the Lord and the strong Lord”.
– Ryan: It is a Gaelic name and its meaning is “little king”.
– William: The name is in fact has two origins, Spanish and Teutonic. The Spanish meaning is “resolute and protector”, while the Teutonic meaning is “valiant protector”.
– Michael: The name is originally Hebrew and the meaning of the name is “who is like God”.
– Matthew: The name has two origins, Hebrew and Scandinavian. The two origins give the same meaning for the name which is “gift from God or God’s gift”.
– Anthony: The name is both Latin and Greek. The Latin meaning of the name is “priceless” and the Greek meaning is “flourishing”.
– James: It is a Hebrew name and it means “supplanter and substitute”
Which name did you choose for your coming baby boy?
Whatever the name that you chose is, we want to say