There are many fantastic names for baby girls with different meanings that allow you to choose the one that you like for your coming baby. It will be good to choose a new name and do not forget that the name of the girl should carry all of the delicate and beautiful meanings that are going to reflect her personality in the future. If you are going to have a new baby girl soon and did not decide a name for her yet, then we present to you the following 20 best and most popular names for this year to decide and choose one of them that you think will be more suitable for your sweety. All the names are presented to you with their meanings and origins.
– Sophia: The name is originally Greek and it means “wisdom”.
– Olivia: The name has three origins; Norse, French and Latin. The Norse meaning of the name is “kind one”, the French meaning of the name is “peace” and the Latin meaning is “olive tree”.
– Emma: It is a German name that means “universal”.
– Mia: There are three origins for the name; Hebrew, Scandinavian and Italian. The Hebrew meaning of the name is “rebellion and bitter”, the Scandinavian meaning is “star of the sea” and the Latin meaning is “mine”.
– Ava: The name has two origins with two different meanings. The first origin is Hebrew and it means “life”, while the second origin is German and it means “blooming or bird”.
– Isabella: There are two origins for the name; one of them is Spanish while the other is Hebrew and both of them have the same meaning which is “dedicated and consecrated to God”.
– Ella: It has two origins the German one and it means “all”, English one and its meaning is “beautiful fairy woman”.
– Amelia: The origin of the name is German and it means “industrious”.
– Emily: It is a Latin name that means “eager, industrious and striving”.
– Charlotte: The name is originally French and its meaning is “little and womanly or feminine”.
– Abigail: The name is originally Hebrew and it means “the father’s joy”.
– Lily: The name has two origins the Arabic origin and it means”night” while the other origin is Latin and it means “flower and pure”.
– Madison: The name is originally English and it means “good, child of Maud and Maud’s son”.
– Chloe: It is a Greek name and its meaning is “lark and blooming”.
– Avery: The origin of the name is French and it means “counselor and wise”.
– Hannah: The name is originally Hebrew and its meaning is “gift of God’s favor, God is merciful and grace of God”.
– Addison: The name has two origins; one of them is Hebrew and it means “earth” while the other is English and it means “Adam’s son or Adam’s daughter”.
– Aubrey: The name is a German one and its meaning is “elf rule, supernatural elf and ruler of elves”.
– Natalie: It is a Latin name and it means “a child born on Christmas and birthday”.
– Elizabeth: It is a Hebrew name and it means “dedicated or consecrated to God and God’s oath”.
– Zoey: The name is Originally Greek and it means “life”.
“Congratulations for your coming baby girl”