Wearing a leather jacket can be due to different purposes such as to keep warm or to suit you during your daily business or for casual purposes. You should choose one that fits you and makes you feel comfortable, its cut should suit your body shape and its sleeves shouldn’t be too short or too long. You should take the process of choosing a suitable leather jacket into consideration to purchase the best leather jacket ever.
There are 6 steps to choose the best jacket:
1. Choose a jacket color which suits your clothes in wardrobe: don’t choose a jacket in color which may make you not feeling comfortable, the color should represent your personality, black jacket is a very good choice for both business and casual. If the most of your clothes are in bright colors, so the black jacket will be more suitable, but if the most of your clothes are in tan or beige, so the brown jacket will be more suitable.
2. Choose the cut of jacket which suits your body type: some jackets are designed to make you look slimmer, while other jackets can make you look bulkier. You can choose from bomber jackets, motorcycle jackets or straight jackets which prefered by many.
3. Choose a jacket with a proper length which do not extend your waist line, because if it was too long, it will make you look shapeless.
4. Choose a jacket with a good length of its sleeves: the sleeves length should not extend your wrist line, because it may make the jacket to look too large or too small.
5. Buy a jacket made of material which suits your desire as there are some jackets are designed from thick materials to give you warmth and protection such as motorcycle jackets, while other jackets are designed from soft materials to give a glossy appearance.
6. Try on the designs which attracts you to make the best decision and to choose the best one which suits you more. Make sure that is this jacket makes you feel comfortable during wearing it.