Tips On Taking Full Care Of Your Skin
Do you want to take full care of your skin?! If yes, so you should follow these tips which will help you to get a better healthy skin.
First, you have to determine the type of your skin whether it is oily, normal, dry or combination as every type has its special treatment and care. You may have a sensitive skin along with one of these four types.
- The oily skin always has a lot of shine, so you should wash your face twice a day with a non-foaming cleanser and a warm water to remove any dirt. Although your skin is oily, but you have to moisture it daily with a light moisturizer.
- The normal skin is normal to oily skin in the summer and normal to the dry skin in the winter, it differs from the combination skin. You should wash your face daily with a cleanser designed specially for the normal skin, you should also apply moisturizer on your skin.
- The dry skin lacks oils, so you have to wash your face daily with a creamy cleanser and rinse with a warm water. You should use the creamy lotions which to moisture and hydrate your skin.
- The combination skin is two types of skins on one face. Some areas of the face are oily while the rest are dry. It needs a special care to both types of the skin.
Second, a general skin care for all four types of skins:
1. You should cleanse your face daily with an appropriate cleanser to your skin type.
2. You have to live a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy food, drink enough water, eat more vegetables and fruits and quit smoking.
3. Apply good and appropriate masks and scrubs on your skin.
4. Apply sunscreen or lotion on your skin to prevent sun damage.
5. You should drink a lot of water to get a good healthy skin beyond to be dry.
6. Vitamins help in getting a healthy skin such Vitamin A, B, E and C.
7. Wash your face with a mild soap daily to remove any dirt which causes pimples and black heads.