Spry.com was established in 2002 to provide web hosting services at competitive prices with excellent technical support. Since then, this company has really stood out in this industry and is now recognized as one of the leading providers of VPS hosting solutions.
Spry aims to satisfy customers demand by implementing changes and upgrading their portfolio with new products and features. This Spry has two data center facilities in Boston, MA which occupies more than 2400 square feet with more than 800 servers and fifty percent of Petabyte storage. This company is also involved in green hosting as they use wind energy in their data centers and offices.
Spry.com has world-class VPS hosting solutions which are tailored to satisfy the needs of web hosting resellers, businesses and web application developers. The plans come with unrestricted root access and a number of features.
- Dedicated Ram: 512, 1024 & 2048 MB
- Disk Space: 20, 40 & 60 GB
- Bandwidth: 1000, 1500 & 2000 GB
- Dedicated IPs
- Full Root Access
- Linux OpenVZ Platform
- High stability and speed
- 24/7 Support & Monitoring
- Pre-installed services with managed support
- FREE CPANEL / WEBMIN / PLESK control panels
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Robust & Secure VPS platform
- Premium bandwidth & hardware architecture
- RVSkin, Fantastico & Client exec
- Full Nightly Backups
- Dual XEON / SCSI Hardware
- Full root access to all server resources
- High performance servers
- Expert support team and top tier network connection to ensure maximum reliability
- The flexibility to upgrade seamlessly with just one click without hassles or delays
- Affordable prices for services and features
- 100% uptime guarantee for all accounts backed by premium tier-1 network and bandwidth.
Spry.com offer customers 30 day money back and 100% uptime guarantee
Spry.com Hosting data centers are based in Boston MA and are equipped with 24/7 security, N+1 A/C & D/C power as well as similar network equipment and architecture. This company also uses multiple upstream BGP internet providers including Peer1 and Verio. Some of the other technology and systems used to ensure reliability and security includes UPS units, diesel generators, Cisco Network hardware, Dell servers, dual redundant routers and firewalls with IDP technology.
At first the service was excellent, but recently there have been little Spry.com Hosting problems with outages and so on which fixed fast by the Spry.com support stuff.
Spry.com provides 24/7 for customers via toll free phone, email and Spry.com support tickets. Help is also provided through tutorials, knowledgebase and user guide.
At present, there is a special offer for customers who are pre-paying for one year to get 2 months free. Customers can also get free Green Badges!
Spry.com Hosting company is offering affordable services that can satisfy the needs of anyone who is looking for premium VPS hosting solutions. You can take advantage of the services that this company is offering if you want top quality solutions, world-class support and maximum reliability.