Getting married is easy, but to stay married and to protect your life after marriage is difficult. You have to struggle and to overcome too many problems that you face in your life after getting married. There are some people who come after a short period of time or after the first problem to decide to get divorced. They do not try to keep their marriage safe and away from being destroyed, they give up quickly and respond to their anger to destroy the whole family. What a miserable life to stay most of the time quarreling especially in front of children. Everyone wishes to keep marriage safe away from being destroyed, but how to do that and how to prevent problems from being developed to the extent of asking for divorce. For helping you to save your marriage from being destroyed and to prevent divorce from happening, we present to you the following 15 tips.
– Think thousand times before divorce: Do not make such a decision while you are angry and wait until you become quiet and able to think wisely before deciding to end you marriage in divorce. Your anger may drive you to make decisions such as getting divorced that you may regret later on.
– Talk to your spouse: The most important thing for the success of any relation is communication and once it disappears, everything turns to be bad to announce the damage of the relation. Try to talk to your spouse, be honest and tell him\her about your feelings. If you find it difficult to express your feelings through talking, then you can simply write them down on a paper and give it to your spouse.
– Face yourself: Try to be honest with yourself and discover your own mistakes, characteristics and behaviors that lead to creating problems between you and your spouse. If you could find out what leads to the problems and miscommunication between you and your spouse, then try to change it to improve the relation between both of you and to prove to your spouse that you really care about your marriage.
– Renew your life: As a result of the daily routine, stress, long hours of work and the problems from which we suffer everyday, we feel that we are exhausted. It will be a perfect idea for both of you to decide going to some place in which you can relax your mind, body and remember your first days after wedding.
– Try to be realistic: There is no one who does not make mistakes and is completely perfect, it is impossible and only exists in your dreams. Try to live your life and accept the reality that both of you make mistakes and need to correct them.
– Do not forget your children: Think of your children who are the only losers after your divorce and will live a miserable and unstable life.
– Show your love: Try to always show your love to your spouse and regain your previous feelings that you had while you were still engaged. You can simply express your love through words, through holding your spouse’s hand or through bringing a simple gift that is capable of conveying the message of love.
– Keep calm: It may be difficult but try to do it. Try to control yourself and forget about getting angry all the time because it makes communication between you and your spouse impossible.
– Think of your life after getting divorced: Try to imagine your life after getting divorced, will you be happy? will it be better for you to live without your spouse? and above all Will you accept the idea of seeing him\her living with another person instead of you? If it is not, then you have to retreat and forget about the idea of getting divorced.
– Keep close: Try to keep close to your spouse. Search for things that you can share and that are common between both of you such as a hobby, program or movie as this will help you to spend more time with each other. You can also share housework with each other instead of leaving it for only one of you.
– Respect and appreciate your spouse: You have to respect your spouse and behave him\her politely without being rude or using insulting words.
– Forgive your spouse: If you want to save your marriage, then you have to forgive your spouse and to forget about the mistakes that s\he made. You should not mention those mistakes again; once you talk about them, forget them forever.
– Do not blame: Avoid blaming your spouse for each mistake and instead of that, try to alleviate his\her stress and anger.
– Keep your life private: Do not tell others whether they are your family, your spouse’s family or your friends about the problems that you face with your spouse. This will increase the problem and will allow them to interfere in your life.
– Joint decisions: Try to find a solution for your problems with each other and share making decisions with your spouse instead of doing this on your own with neglecting him\her.