Conditions of Returns:
Customer must be familiar with our policies prior to ordering. Please check your order promptly upon receipt. [for any inquiries, contact us anytime using this customer contact form]
- Almost 100% of the time we resolve your conflict to your 100% satisfaction.
- All products must be returned in original packaging and returned no later than 30 days after purchase (Our policy lasts 30 days).
- Items received incorrectly will be requested to show a photo email of item received differently than ordered. If confirmed an error on our part, we will offer to replace the item upon return receipt and incur the costs to ship back. Based on customer agreement, we may offer a discount to keep.
- If you need to return merchandise, please be aware that: Returned items must have their original labels, and be folded and packed in the original packaging.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and reported to us within 10 days of order receipt.
Non Refundable Items:
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- Products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Handmade items, custom orders & custom printed or personalized products clearly do not qualify for a refund. These are items created for your order and therefore cannot be returned. However, you are welcome to cancel the order within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting our customer support. Custom made items are just that custom made and small variances to photo is expected. If in doubt whether an item is handmade by its title or description it is incumbent upon the customer to inquire prior to ordering as we cannot post this information on our vast changing inventory.
- sale items and products listed in our Overstock cannot be refunded (only regular priced items may be refunded), as they are deemed a final sale as the price of these items are usually below cost.
It is the customer’s responsibility to determine in advance of order if you’re unsure if an item is non-refundable. We cannot bend our policy on these items.
- Any Free Plus Shipping Items on our site do not qualify for refunds, unless received damaged, or broken, and proof with an image is sent to our customer support and verified within 10 days of receipt.
- We are not responsible for damages, defects, or missing parts due to delivery, and it should be claimed through UPS or the postal service first. Credit will not be issued for shipping charges on orders that were shipped as promised, however, arrived late due to the freight carrier.
Partial refunds can be granted in certain situations (if applicable):
- Book with obvious signs of use.
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
The Refunds process:
- To complete your return, please send your request, receipt or proof of purchase, order number #xxxx, and the reason for returning the item, within 10 days of receiving the product via our contact form.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Please do not dispute the charge with your credit card company simply because this is a very time consuming and costly procedure resulting in a long wait period to receive your possible credit and additional unnecessary charges. If a dispute is initiated without prior consent or invalid reason, there will be a $25 re-charge fee that is levied by the credit card processing company. This applies to all forms of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us using this form.
Gift Items and Cards:
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Canceled orders will be provided on a best efforts basis as possible and incur a 20% restocking fee. Cancellation fees are incurred so long as we guarantee the delivery of ordered item and customer chooses to cancel. Cancellation costs include among others, repackaging, labeling, printing receipts, manually crediting charge, internal notification, customer communication and follow up, support time, documentation and re-inventorying items internally based on demand.
This takes an enormous amount of effort, time and resources and the cancellation fee does not cover our costs as we absorb loss with canceled orders. So when ordering, if you have any questions, please email or call us to confirm any further details as we want to deliver to your satisfaction.
Cancellations will not be honored on a claim of late arrival if any of the following conditions apply:
- the order is in progress and promised to deliver on time.
- the order has already shipped to arrive at it’s intended date.
- the date was omitted from the order ‘notes’ during checkout.
- After the order is in transit, notification to us of a previously unknown ‘required date’.
- All customers must be familiar with our return and cancellation policy prior to ordering and are fully responsible to adhere to them. We try our best to deliver all goods as ordered yet our policies are intended to protect against unreasonable and unfair claims against us.
Shipping Back The Product:
- Please pack the product well when shipping back to us. If the item arrives damaged due to poor packaging, then no credit will be issued. So please make sure to re-package it appropriately.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.