Why you Should Play Escape from Tarkov If You Like Military Simulations
Many players are attracted to shooters, but not ordinary arcade games, but full-fledged military simulators.
They allow you to try out experiences that are either difficult to get in real life or too dangerous to live, and players want to remain a hero in this universe and not ordinary soldier who risks losing his life.
The advantage of the simulator is that it concentrates on a realistic transfer of sensations during the conduct of battles and makes it possible to bring the conditions closer to combat when skirmishing and moving infantry.
Escape from Tarkov stands out from the background of many simulators and is a competitor to PUBG, although it is a mixture of a royal battle and a military simulator, having similarities, including with ARMA 3, but without major interactions of troops, where all the battles take place alone or as part of a squad.
1 What is Escape from Tarkov
Tarkov is a military simulation game in which the United States and Russia clashed over the disputed territory of the same name.
In order not to translate the conflict into the framework of the third world war, both sides are fighting on their own through private military companies, and when choosing a side to participate in the confrontation, you will need to choose your side.
For game gameplay, it is relatively unimportant which PMC you join – Terra, or Bears. The chosen side will have an affiliation with Russia or the United States and will affect the negotiations between the allies, the type of currency, and special items that do not affect the gameplay but are related to the culture of one of the countries.
An important role is played by money – a game currency comparable to the realities of the chosen side. It can be rubles or dollars.
Currency is needed to exchange with local NPCs and merchants to buy weapons, ammunition, and equipment. Similarly, you can sell everything found by the same NPS to generate income and increase loyalty on their part.
Money can be mined, or rather converted, by reselling everything obtained during sorties and raids.
The second way is to buy tarkov roubles from a professional Skycoach service. Such an investment will help equip your operative with everything you need – weapons, body armor, helmet and backpack, ammo and grenades, and medicines. This will help you try out your first fights and come out of battles much more often as a winner. But be careful – any death on the battlefield is the loss of all uninsured equipment, so be careful.
The Skycoach service delivers the required amount of currency to the official Tarkov servers, and for a quick transfer, you only need an application on the site. Skycoach guarantees the anonymity and protection of the transaction from the attention of the game administration and, therefore, no imposition of sanctions for the actions of the client or service.
2 Combat exits and raids
In order to strengthen your character, you need to look for more and more high-quality equipment.
What can help in combat and what to look for:
- Weapons – tend to assault rifles; you can also hold close combat, such as a shotgun, but not necessary. The rest of the weapons are inferior in combat power.
- Bulletproof vest – the higher the class, the more damage you can survive from any direction without a fatal outcome for your hero.
- Helmet – helps to survive shrapnel wounds and even has a chance to save a life from a headshot. It all depends on the quality of the helmet.
- Sight on the weapon – the closer the approximation, the higher the quality. With good shooting skills and competent single fire, you can destroy targets from a distance no worse than with a sniper rifle. An important clarification, for close-range combat, it is better, the contrary, to have a collimator sight for more accurate aiming. The ideal option is two rifles with different scopes for quick switching.
- Bags and backpacks – the larger and better your bags, the more items you can fit in there. Accordingly, your income also depends on how much useful equipment you can bring to the peaceful territory.
- Cartridges – no matter how many types of weapons you have, any battle is a huge consumption of cartridges, especially protracted ones and sometimes you can lose to the enemy not in terms of accuracy and quality but simply because of the lack of ammunition.
- Grenades – grab all the grenades that are tucked under your arm. These can be fragmentation and smoke grenades. Many players neglect or get carried away with the combat dynamics and forget about grenades. This is the best way to knock the enemy out of cover, block him in one place, force him to leave the defensive point, or spread smoke and move away from the battle. It’s enough to simply fire suppressively, quickly throw a grenade behind cover and continue to suppress the enemy, and he will be pinned down and make two decisions, either jump on the bullets or die from the explosion.
- Medications – the last item on the list, but not the most important of the item that can save your life more than once. The fact is that if you receive injuries of varying severity, you will not be able to fully continue the battle, move quickly and aim accurately, and you will also lose blood, which can lead to death from the wounds received.
Your main task is to look for everything useful that you can sell or improve your equipment.
You should not engage in battle with the enemy unless absolutely necessary; it is better to let the enemies pass or attack from the most advantageous position that guarantees success.
Especially avoid gunfights with bandits. They are of little value, and most of the loot that you will come across will be poor quality ammo and disgusting weapons; on top of that – there are always a lot of them, and despite their weakness one by one, together they can cause serious damage and even kill with a random shot.
A great opportunity to get the best equipment is raided. Entry into special zones that require special clearances, obtained randomly and depending solely on luck.
The cards will give access to the laboratory, where the whole raid will take place. You need to prepare for it in advance and approach it with a significant balance with everything you need for the fight, but also empty enough inventory to take out as many valuable items as possible to sell and strengthen your hero.
If you wish, you can simply sell the card with the expectation that no one knows what equipment will fall into the process of entering the raid, and you still need to successfully deliver everything to the peaceful zone.