Motherhood is the best and hardest life experience in the life of every woman. On the one hand, it is a combination of sweet memories of the first baby’s smile, word, step, and independent meal. On the other hand, it is a period of sleepless nights, exhaustion, and endless fears of doing something wrong. Fortunately, the baby food market offers safe baby formulas that minimize side effects and help infants grow healthily.
Why is modern motherhood so challenging? Why is organic baby formula the best breast milk alternative? How do you choose the best infant baby formula from Europe? How can it simplify your life? Let’s find out the answers.
1 What Makes Modern Motherhood Challenging?
Today, women face many challenges, even though parenting has always been hard. Regarding the questionnaire on FAQ websites, modern mothers complain of facing the following four problems.
- Previously, everyone cared for kids, judging by the experience of their parents, grandparents, sisters, and other relatives and friends. Today, one can Google the required answers and get thousands of recommendations from different experts without verifying the provided information. As a result, they make mistakes and hurt babies.
- Most women decide to have babies after 30 and even 40. Such a decision negatively impacts a woman because the older she becomes, the harder it is to give birth and stand sleepless nights.
- Modern moms sit on Instagram and compare themselves with other mothers. Most of them post their life and exaggerate their “perfect motherhood.” As a result, they try to copy each other and are afraid to fail because of being not so ideal.
- Gender roles are vague today. Previously, women had to be housewives to care for children, and men earned money. Today, women often have to juggle career responsibilities and motherhood. They also need to do house chores to create an image of a perfect mother and ideal wife.
Fortunately, the modern world offers many conveniences to simplify a mother’s life.
2 The World of Baby Formula and How It Helps Modern Mothers
A modern mom must manage many things. Breastfeeding is the best emotional experience, but it’s not always convenient. Many employers provide short maternity leaves, so mothers have to pump their milk and hire a babysitter who can feed infants. Baby formulas make motherhood simpler. Busy mommies don’t have to pump all the time because powder formula is easy to prepare and its shelf lifetime is durable.
Typically, parents choose one of the following formula types:
Let’s highlight their pros and cons.
- Powder baby formula
Traditionally, parents buy powdered baby formula because it is cheaper than other types. Nevertheless, one needs specific conditions to prepare it. Cutlery, the cooking surface, and hands must be clean. Besides, water must be filtered and boiled because not all bottled water is safe for newborns. So, this variant is the best solution for those who stay at home or have the required cooking conditions.
However, one can prepare formula in advance and warm it up if a baby refuses to eat it. Everything you need is to mix the powder with the required amount of water in a baby feeding bottle.
- Ready-to-feed formula
Mothers deserve happy motherhood, which is impossible without rest and fun. Shopping, traveling, and other activities add happy moments because moms take pictures with their happy children while buying something or going somewhere. Public breastfeeding and powder formula preparation are not always convenient.
Ready-to-feed formulas change the parenting experience for the better. It doesn’t require fridge storage because each bottle has special layers inside the bottle that don’t let the environment influence its quality. So, one can take it while traveling, commuting, or just going out. Moreover, it is sterile, so there is no need to worry about clean hands, surfaces, and cutlery.
3 Types of Baby Formula to Choose
Mothers choose between the two available types of baby formula – organic and conventional. The difference is in pricing and ingredients. Organic baby formulas are more expensive because manufacturers and farmers spend a lot to provide infants and toddlers with natural, healthy, and safe foods. What ingredients will you never find in organic formulas?
- sugar and its alternatives like corn syrup, stevia, etc.
- artificial colorants
- unnatural preservatives
- non-organic stabilizers
- growth hormones
Organic farming doesn’t welcome the use of pesticides, herbicides, or other chemicals for plant and vegetable growing. Moreover, farmers don’t use the milk of sick animals for baby formula, and each goat and cow eat healthy grass and hay.
The European market offers cow and goat milk formulas to satisfy the needs of every little client. Moreover, there are special formulas for sensitive and gassy tummies, allergic babies, and infants with refluxes.
Consequently, by buying organic baby formula, mothers can either combine or refuse to breastfeed but still supply their babies with the required nutrients safely. Thanks to that, they keep pace with the demands of our time and enjoy their motherhood.