Dandruff is a very common condition among many men and women, it is characterized by itchy scalp and flaking. There are many reasons which cause this problem of hair dandruff, here we will show you how to prevent and reduce the risk of getting this problem and we will provide you with some effective treatments to this urgent problem.
1. Eat a healthy food on a balanced diet: it is considered to eat food with plenty of zinc, Omega-3 fatty acids, B and E vitamins. Try not to excess in sugar and yeast.
2. Be happy and do not worry: try to avoid stress as it could encourage dandruff to increase.
3. Wash your hair regularly: the oily hair is exposed to have a dandruff, so the best way to fight dandruff is the regular shampooing. The successful way is to wash your hair with massaging your scalp then rinse and repeat again.
4. Use a shampoo specially designed to treat hair dandruff: if you can not remove dandruff through using the regular shampoo, so you should use something stronger such as a shampoo with zinc as it helps in fighting dandruff. You will find many of anti-dandruff shampoos, you have to follow its instructions well.
5. Use herbal oils or special herbal gels: it is better to use it twice a week at least to improve your hair health.
6. You should limit your use of hair styling products such as gels, mousse and hair sprays: these products may cause drying, flaking and dandruff too. Try to avoid excess use of these products as it may harm or damage your hair.
7. Be patient till you see the results of using anti-dandruff shampoo: it may take a week or two till you see the difference and improvements.
8. Ask your doctor: if the problem of dandruff still persists after a couple weeks of treatment, so you should ask your doctor to help you.