While washing our dark jeans clothes, we may face many problems such as jeans’ bleeding. To avoid this problem, we should follow some tips and advices on how to keep our jeans clothes from bleeding while washing. Here in this topic, we will know these special tips to protect jeans clothes from bleeding, discoloration, shrink, fading and many other problems.
1. When you buy a pair of jeans from the store and get home, do not hang them on your closet or wear them immediately; but you should wash them as the tag on them indicates to as to start the treating process.
2. Wash your dark jeans inside out with using cold water, make sure to wash them alone with no other clothing to avoid staining any other clothing.
3. Add a cup of white vinegar to the cold water rinse to stop the bleeding; if you are hand washing your jeans, you can soak them in a mix of cold water and vinegar.
4. To keep the denim of fabrics of your jeans, do not put them in the dryer and instead hang them to dry in the air.
5. After trying these tips many times and your jeans are still bleeding, so you can soak your jeans into cold water with white vinegar overnight. First, fill up the bathtub with cold water and white vinegar, then soak your jeans into it. In the morning, rinse your jeans with cold water and hang it to dry.
By following these above tips, you will be able to stop your dark jeans from bleeding and it will lessen the amount of dye which spreads when you wear the jeans.