Editorial GoDaddy Hosting Review (Godaddy Rating)
Godaddy founded in 1997, GoDaddy.com is the biggest ICANN-accredited domain registrar in the world, as well as the biggest mass marketing provider as we will see later in this Godaddy hosting review. With locations throughout the globe, GoDaddy.com has more than 10.4 million customers, and manages 53 million domain names, and is growing daily. The company itself is actually made up of three ICANN-accredited domain registrars: GoDaddy.com LLC, Wild West Domains LLC, and Blue Razor Domains LLC.
With over 500 in-house developers and 33,000 employees across 9 facilities, GoDaddy prides itself on quality services, affordable prices, and 24/7 customer assistance. The website itself offers a forum for its users as well as blog postings and pertinent news articles. GoDaddy is known for offering services and products at discounted prices about 70% lower than the other competitors.
Godaddy Reviews of Features
GoDaddy.com offers over 40 different products and services (as we will see in this Godaddy hosting review) including website builders, dedicated servers, cloud servers, and web hosting. GoDaddy also has products for management and security, increased productivity, business and marketing strategies, and domain name services as well as FTP services and free email accounts.
Similar to many web-hosting providers, Godaddy provides 3 main types of web hosting plans: Deluxe, Economy, and Ultimate. They provide different plans, including GoDaddy economy hosting, reseller hosting, Virtual private server (GoDaddy VPS) and dedicated hosting servers, Linux, and Windows platforms, too.
Godaddy guarantee 99.9% uptime, fast reliable servers, secure routers, and firewalls with good 24/7 live support and protection online. Additionally, each plan has a big set of features. According to many Godaddy clients reviews, the company offers immediate setup, Google Webmaster Tools, free advertising credits plus much more.
GoDaddy has a unique control panel (GoDaddy Cpanel), that is a type of easy to use. They support Windows, ASP, SQL Server, and PHP (I recommend the Linux platform to be more easy and reliable).
Godaddy Reliability and Speed
GoDaddy has only top-of-the-line equipment and monitors its own routers and servers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This means GoDaddy can maintain its own services, stay on top of problems as they arise, and maintains reliable service.
But, if you have some high traffic websites which will need the fastest servers with more reliability then go with Liquidweb (which we use now and host this website on).
GoDaddy guarantees privacy and security while using the site or buying its products and services, and is an ICANN-accredited, BBB approved company. GoDaddy assures its customers that their emails and domain names will never be sold or shared; GoDaddy guarantees the security of its hosting.
New users to GoDaddy can have a risk-free, 100% guarantee and a guarantee of 99.9% uptime, complete with a 5% credit if the company has not been able to maintain this level of service.
GoDaddy definitely prides itself on customer support. There is an extremely helpful Q&A feature that should help the customer find the answer to anything that should arise.
In general, GoDaddy’s customer support is fast and responsive in common and will have your Godaddy issues or questions solved relatively quickly for a big known company with this type of large client base.
It is best to keep from phoning at peak-times as you’ll be waiting for about 15 to 20 minutes however with 24/7 telephone and e-mail support you should not find it difficult to have the information and help you’ll need.
Advantages of Using Godaddy Hosting
Because the Godaddy company is so big, it can give back credit towards things like Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. All problems are able to be quickly addressed since GoDaddy not only sells the products and services; they also run every aspect of them. GoDaddy offers pricing in an easy to read format without the hidden charges and fees found on many competing web hosting sites.
What I Didn’t Like About GoDaddy
Not critical for the most, but to mention in this Godaddy hosting review what I didn’t like:
- Godaddy has some database size limitations and some very slow ad-on times.
- These add-ons are advertised as GoDaddy exclusives but can be found on many other hosting sites.
- Some scripting languages are available as add ons only, and for an additional fee.
Godaddy Promos/promo codes for godaddy
Top 10 Reasons Why Godaddy is the Best Reliable Hosting Company
1. GoDaddy is offering a wide range of services that can satisfy the needs of everyone. In addition to domain registration and reseller hosting services, they also provide SSL, website builder, hosted exchange, and more. Besides the wide range of services, they offer special discounts and lots of features to customers who choose their reseller hosting solutions. This has helped them to get positive reseller hosting reviews from satisfied customers and stand out from the other providers.
2. As the #1 reseller hosting company, GoDaddy provides value-added plans which include reseller site with credit card processing and shopping cart; marketing credit for Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook; 24/ 7 support; website analytics; customer renewals and billing; email marketing with templates; site builder tools; SSL certificate; online file folder and 30-day money-back guarantee.
3. GoDaddy hosting plans definitely provide everything that customers need to start a successful business. Furthermore, even those with eCommerce sites can take advantage of their API or Application Programming Interface that will plug seamlessly into their website in order to maintain the unique feel and look of their brand.
4. This company also offers a wide variety of branded and non-branded products, unlike other companies. These products include Video.ME, GoDaddy Hosting Connection, Cash Parking, Website Tonight, SmartSpace, Quick Shopping Cart, GoDaddy Auctions, and much more. This is just one of the reasons why they are the best reliable hosting company.
5. GoDaddy also uses the most powerful control panel in the industry which is the Cpanel. For this reason, this company is becoming increasingly more popular with beginners and customers who want to host several domain names online. This control panel is extremely user-friendly and is packed with lots of features.
6. GoDaddy is also rated highly for their customer support which is provided 24/7 via telephone and email. Customers can also get help from tutorials and help guides.
7. To maintain their good record as the top reliable hosting service GoDaddy ensures that they use a top-class data center with state-of-the-art infrastructure and security systems. They are rated highly for their security systems, plus they also provide access to the best firewalls, routers, and servers.
8. When it comes to speed, GoDaddy uses only advanced server technology to provide customers with top performance. As such, they have an uptime record that is better than most of the other top hosting companies.
9. GoDaddy strives to offer customers the highest level of reliability, which is backed by a 99.9% commitment for uptime. In addition to maintaining advanced data centers with state-of-the-art technology, customers can benefit from advanced protection and security as their servers are consistently monitored for any breach or problems. They only use leading broadband providers.
10. Customers of GoDaddy can take advantage of their guarantees which include a 30-day money-back and 99.9% uptime.
Conclusion of These Godaddy Hosting Reviews
With all of the products and services GoDaddy features, backed by the biggest name worldwide in hosting and domain name registry, GoDaddy seems to be the perfect place to turn for all of your personal and business hosting needs.
It’s right, you can buy your own domain names with GoDaddy as it’s the best domain registrar, and many prefer to pay a one-time payment (for domains and hosting in one payment).
Overall, GoDaddy is an excellent host with a record for providing responsive support and valuable services. Their services are extremely popular and reliable, so it’s not surprising that they are the best reseller hosting company.