For getting married, you will first need to attract the attention of the man whom you love and you need also to encourage him to propose marriage and ask for spending the rest of his life with you. You may find it difficult to do this on your own. You do not know how to start doing that and what you need to do to marry the one whom you love. To show you the right way and to make it easy for you to get married as soon as possible, we present to you the following 15 tips for getting your partner propose.
– Change yourself: Try to find out what is not accepted in your character whether it is according to your own point of view or according to others who surround you and change it to be loved and more desired.
– Do not neglect your appearance: The first thing that attracts anyone’s attention is the appearance, so do not forget to care about it to look impressive and gorgeous for those who see you.
– Do not behave like an actress: Try to behave honestly, naturally and be whom you are. Do not play a role who is not yours in order to attract the attention to you. The simpler you are, the more attraction you will draw.
– Do not rush: There is no need to rush and make the relation takes its time in order to make sure that your man is suitable for you and that you can stay the rest of your life together.
– Enjoy your relation: The relationship between you and your boyfriend passes through many stages beginning with dating, being a girlfriend, engagement and finally marriage. Try to live each stage and enjoy it with your boyfriend to persuade him that you are the only one with whom he can live forever.
– Back him up: Do not leave him and let him always find you close whether it is in good or bad situations and times. Always support him and do not blame him for what he did in order not to make him angry.
– Good characteristics: Having good and impressive characteristics such as self-confidence, self-esteem and a sense of humor will make you more attractive and impressive and you will make him wish he could spend the rest of his life only with you.
– Show your love: You can simply show your love for your guy through a word of love, a smile, through a glimpse of your glowing eyes or through showing your happiness when you are with him and nothing more. Do not let him get all what he wants from you until marriage.
After spending a long time which is about a year, then you can do the following:
– Indirect mentioning of marriage: While you are talking together you can choose the most suitable moment for talking about marriage, but make sure that you do it indirectly through talking about a friend who has just got married and her honeymoon or talking about children and other things that are related to marriage.
– Say it directly and make it clear for him: If you failed to stimulate him to talk about marriage through the indirect way, then you can talk to him directly and gradually about your marriage and your life after marriage such as honeymoon, home and children.
– Simplify marriage for him: Your boyfriend may think that he is not ready enough to take on the responsibilities of marriage. In fact, it is not easy as it requires money and the ability to be responsible for a family, so try to make it easy and simple for him. You can tell him that there are many things that you do not need or do not want to buy and you can share all the responsibilities with each other without leaving him alone. This may encourage him to propose.
– Do not say it again: There is no need to talk to your boyfriend about marriage several times. It is enough to only remind him and show him that you want to get married because the more you talk about marriage, the more it will be nonsense for him.
– Do not threaten him: Your boyfriend may just need some time until he feels that he is ready to propose. There is no need to follow your desires and threaten him or make him jealous, because it may lead to losing him forever.
– Read his mind: After spending a long time in your relation which is about a year without getting him talk with you about your future together, then try to discover his desires and if he is really serious about getting married. If it is not, then you will need to think of your relation and to decide if he is really the suitable man that you want or not.
– Be patient: If he is really an honest man who does not cheat you, then you can try to wait until he becomes ready and do not force him to propose under pressure in order not to make him regret later on.
“We wish you a happy life together”