In several studies of weight loss in overweight adults, those who drank water before eating a meal regularly consumed fewer calories and saw improved weight loss results. Drinking water can be a useful tool if your goal is to lose weight. In this article, we will show you how to follow the “Water” diet to lose more weight in a safe way. Just follow the steps below to learn how to lose weight with water.
1. Drink water throughout the day: drinking water during the day helps to keep you feeling full without consuming high-calorie coffees and snacks. The way of consuming fewer calories daily can help speed weight loss.
2. Drink a glass of water before every meal: drinking full glass of water before eating will help your digestion and speed weight loss as well.
3. Drink cold water to speed your metabolism.
4. Replace soda drinks with water or zero-calorie soda.
5. Replace unhealthy foods with lean proteins, salads, and fresh produce.
6. Increase your water intake each day until you are comfortable consuming at least a half-gallon each day.
7. In case when you feel discomfort or hunger pain, drink additional water.
8. You can also add a squeeze of fresh lime juice to the green tea to add some flavor if desired.