Find Out How To Be Nice To Your Pet
To be nice to your pets is not a hard or difficult step. Everyone, who owns animals, needs to know how to be nice to his/her pets animals. In this article, we will show you 11 steps that will learn you how to treat your animals as a nice person.
1. Clean their food and drink bowls once a day at least: animals are the same as us. We can not eat in the same plate for the whole day and can not drink in the same cup or glass for a month.
2. Feed them not too much, but not too little either: you should estimate about the times when they are genuinely hungry and other times when they are just trying to get feed.
3. Groom your dog, cat or rabbit a lot: most of the pets love to be scratched and groomed; but if your pet do not like grooming, so do not do it as it will make them to hate you.
4. Take dogs on walk: most of the dogs like to go outside to explore and see other dogs. They do not like to stay all the time holden in their houses or in the backyard. When they went on walks, they would enjoy and you would enjoy too..
5. Physical contact: it is very important to make them more friendly and socialize. The physical contact could be by playing with them or stroke them.
6. Never treat your dog as a child: your dog is an animal and needs leadership. You should be strong and lead by example.
7. Give your pets attention: you have to pay attention as possible as you can to your pet. They need much attention even by saying “Hi” or “What you are doing?”, you will not understand what you are saying, but this will show that you see them.
8. You are the pet’s boss: you should make sure that you don’t let it get away with everything. Try not to slapping your pet as a punishment or terrorize it by tugging on its leash.
9. Do not become impatient with your pets as they could not understand you verbally.
10. Do not kick or hit your pet as it may hate you.
11. Take your pet to the vet regularly: this will make you easily detect its problems. Try to take it to the vet once every couple of months or in emergency.