You are the most important one on your wedding day. This is true, but what about your bridesmaids? You try to choose the best and most suitable dress and the catchiest jewelry that enhances the elegance of your wedding dress and increases your beauty. But in addition to caring about yourself, there are also other persons whom you have to care about on this important day to complement your beauty and make the whole day a perfect and unforgettable day. Those persons are your bridesmaids and you have to know how to choose the right jewelry for them to increase their beauty at your wedding. The jewelry pieces that you present to your bridesmaids are just gifts for appreciating their role and what they do for you. It is not necessary for you to purchase expensive jewelry for your bridesmaids especially if you are on a budget and do not have enough money for presenting expensive gifts. Here is how to choose the right wedding jewelry for your bridesmaids.
1. Choose what complements your jewelry and wedding dress: The jewelry pieces that you choose for your bridesmaids should match and complement your wedding dress and your jewelry. You can purchase crystal jewelry for your bridesmaids to complement your diamond jewelry and this will save your money.
2. Purchase what matches their dresses: Purchasing bridesmaids’ jewelry is based on the dresses that the bridesmaids will wear as they should match each other and this is why you have to buy the bridesmaids’ dresses first before choosing the jewelry.
3. Select what goes with the wedding theme: The jewelry pieces that you will purchase for your bridesmaids should complement the style and color of your wedding theme. You can choose the same color scheme of your wedding theme for the bridesmaids’ jewelry or choose another color scheme that contrasts with the theme of your wedding and complements it. You can bring gold, pearl or crystal bridesmaids’ jewelry to complement the white theme of your wedding or choose a contrasting color scheme such as brown, pink or even black jewelry for your bridesmaids.
4. No necklaces are required for halter necklines: Those bridesmaids’ dresses with halter necklines and high collars do not require necklaces for being accessorized, while other necklines such as sweetheart and V necklines require wearing necklaces. The necklace should not be very long or short as it should end before the fabric of the dress starts.
5. Simple jewelry: Choose simple bridesmaids’ jewelry such as heart-shaped pendants, chokers and strings of pearl in order to complement your jewelry without being catchier than what you wear.
6. Earrings that complement necklines: Choosing earrings for your bridesmaids depends on the necklines of their dresses as sweetheart and V necklines require wearing danglers, while other necklines which are higher require wearing studs.
7. Corsages and charm bracelets: If you are looking for affordable bracelets that are really catchy and do not cost a lot of money at the same time for your bridesmaids, then you can choose charm bracelets or corsages.
8. No allergies: Make sure that your bridesmaids do not have allergies to a specific type of metal or stones before purchasing their jewelry to avoid any problems during your wedding.
9. Buy jewelry in wholesale: If you are on a budget and do not want to spend a lot of money, then you can purchase your bridesmaids’ jewelry in wholesale.
10. Try purchasing jewelry from online stores: There are several designs and styles which are available in different online stores for bridesmaids’ jewelry, so why do not you try to purchase the jewelry that you like from online stores at reasonable prices which are competitive with the prices that can be found in local jewelry stores?