How to Break 80 in Golf
There are many golfers who wish they could break the golf score 80, but they fail and this is because they do not strike the ball at a good way which leads to losing many strokes. Breaking 80 as a golf score may come to be difficult, but it is not impossible. In order to be able to break the golf score 80, you need to practice well, to have the insistence that helps you to achieve your goal and to decrease the number of errors that you make because just few errors can destroy your goal and prevent you from breaking 80. There are many tips that allow you to increase your scores and break 80. Here, we present to you few of these tips to help you to achieve your goal.
– Increase the time that you dedicate for practicing your golf strokes. The more you practice, the more you will benefit from your mistakes and the more you will be able to correct them and modify the way by which you play.
– Try to remember the previous successful shots, find out how you struck the ball and how you scored on the holes. Apply what you did before and allowed you to score on the other holes.
– The nature of the golf course or the land on which you play affects your scores as you may find obstacles such as water, sand, trees and rough terrain which make it more difficult for you to score easily, so try to practice on different golf courses to increase your proficiency.
– Instead of exerting a huge effort trying to score for a whole round, it will be better for you to divide this round into other three small rounds with six holes for each new round to finally have 18 holes. You can decide the number of scores that you want to achieve and divide them according to the number of holes in each small round until you become able to achieve 80 scores. This will facilitate the process of striking the ball to achieve the number of scores that you want and will increase you concentration.
– Vary the heights of the tees that you use to play and do not use only one height. There are some people who find that it is easier for them to score and strike balls through using high tees while there are others who could score through using low ones. Try to experience all the heights gradually beginning with the high to the low tees to find what will be more suitable for you and what will help you to have more control over your shots.
– Vary the position of your hand on the shaft and try to hold it at different levels whether it is higher or lower.
– There are different clubs that you should try as it is necessary for you to practice and allow yourself to strike the ball and make your shots through using any club whether it is heavy or light.
– Although the heavy clubs allow you to strike and shoot the ball for a longer distance, they need practice for a longer time in order to be able to control your shots.
– You have to be flexible and if you are fat then you must first lose weight in order to allow your body to move easily when you strike the ball and you can achieve that through walking in the golf course instead of using golf carts.
– Do not give up quickly and try to be patient because you will need to spend a long time and to exert a huge effort through practice to achieve your goal and break the golf score 80.