Bluehost vs Fatcow – Which One is The Best?
When it comes time to select a web hosting provider, there are some factors you should take into consideration such as pricing, features, support, and the uptime of the servers. These are indeed, very important things to look at.
Properly evaluating a web hosting company is the smartest thing you could do in terms of hosting. There are many charts and graphics online which compare certain hosting companies, so why not take advantage of these. Two particular hosts that standout is BlueHost vs FatCow. Both of these hosting companies offer quality hosting and today we will be comparing between Fatcow vs BlueHost.
As we mentioned earlier, both companies give you great service and you also get quality plans. A standard hosting company will provide you with advanced applications, design tools, marketing vouchers, and so on. BlueHost or FatCow definitely offers more than this when it comes to hosting. Here is a comparison between BlueHost vs FatCow.
- Pricing is around $6.95 monthly (may be less with BlueHost Discount)
- You will receive free set up
- There is unlimited disk space, bandwidth and e-mail accounts
- Host unlimited domains and subdomains
- Receive a ShopSite shop cart for your E-commerce
- Includes free search engine submission
- You’ll get advertising credits which are free
- Access to their tutorials on just about anything
- You get a user friendly site builder that comes with templates
- Choose from 4 or more open source shopping carts
- 1 Click installation using 70 scripts for CMS, blogs, forums and more
- Receive a generated SSL certificate
- Features Virtual Private Server technology
- There is a 99.9% guarantee for their uptime
- Pricing begins at $4.67 monthly (Will Be less with our Fatcow Discount)
- Includes free set up once you’ve registered
- You get unlimited disk space and bandwidth
- There is also unlimited email accounts and domains
- Purchase their service and receive free registration
- They include a website builder by CM4all (Drag and drop)
- Choose from different open source shopping carts
- The Cpanel area includes easy to use scripts
- They also give you free advertising credits with top search engines
- Receive advanced tools for SEO and also tutorials
- Click Installation for 70+ web scripts
- They are powered by using wind energy
- They have a 99.9% uptime for all your websites
As you can see, BlueHost and FatCow are very similar in nature but do have some differences. For example, their control panels are not the same style but do give you the very same features.
BlueHost gives you something called Concrete 5 which is a free drag/drop website creator. On the other hand, FatCow provides Weebly or the website maker from CM4all. You might take value in a site creator you are more familiar with so you might want to choose hosting based on this decision.
As for phone support, both these companies offer a free toll free number which you can call at any time. It doesn’t matter if it’s 2 in the morning – you can still call for support! BlueHost will offer their customers assistance by phone or email. FatCow also offers assistance but you can contact them via e-mail, live chat, or through their online resource section.
From deep analysis and customer reviews; Fatcow is better in quality, prices and reliability.Check Bluehost Offers … VS … Fatcow Offers