There are many hotels in Dublin and each one of them has its advantages and qualities. They vary in the style, design, services that are provided, the place or geographical site and furnishing. The visitor decides the most suitable hotel for spending a good time. Among the most important and unique hotels in Dublin is the Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge.
The Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge is an ancient building that was built in the 19th century as a Masonic School for orphans and after that it became a hotel. It is a classic hotel as the design and characteristics of the building goes back to the 19th century which make it a vintage place so , if you are a classical person who likes returning back to the past then you will certainly adore that place. The Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge is situated near the RDS which is the center of many activities such as sporting events, conferences, concerts and trade shows. The places that are located near the hotel are Aviva Stadium, the Center of Dublin City, National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square.
Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge offers many services for the residents whether they are locals or visitors.
The bedrooms are well furnished and provided with all the requirements such as televisions, private bathrooms, WiFi in all rooms and in some public places to surf the internet, telephone, hairdryer in every room and room service.
– Parking is available in a specific place, elevator for all the floors and the ability to hire a car.
– Two restaurants that present delicious types of food for the residents and offering drinks in cafes and bars.
– Presenting a special care for children.
– Caring about the disabled and presenting special facilities for them.
– Large conference rooms and small meeting rooms for the business affairs.
– Dry cleaning and medical care.
– No smoking as it is not allowed to smoke in rooms and public places.
– Organizing wedding parties in large and highly decorated rooms.