ElephantDrive is providing simple, yet powerful tools for businesses and individuals to access and protect their data. Those who choose their services will get to enjoy enterprise level storage, data management and storage services which are provided by big corporations. Customers can also benefit from the convenience of the best and latest web-based solutions.
ElephantDrive provides plans for lite, personal and business solutions.
The Lite solution is ideal for keeping small sets of pictures, documents and other accessible and protected files. This plan is available for free with 2 GB of storage space.
ElephantDrive’s personal solution is perfect for keeping all types of pictures, documents, music as well as accessible and protected media. This plan starts at 100 GB of storage for up to 3 devices. Customers who sign-up now can take advantage of a trial offer for 15 days.
The business solution is best suited for medium or small size businesses. This account starts at 50 GB of storage for unlimited devices and supports locked/open files, server operating systems and huge individual files. Customers can also use this service free of charge for 15 days if they sign-up now.
- Automated Backups
- Built-in file sending
- Everywhere synchronization
- Multiple Devices
- Larger file limits
- Server OS support
- Multiple Users – shared/separated storage
- Locked and open file support
- Web Access
- Secure Sharing & Sending
- Windows and Mac platform
- Android mobile access
1. ElephantDrive is a unique company that is offering users control to retrieve and backup data as the like.
2. Customers can choose form various account options, which includes 4.95 monthly or $49.95 annually for one basic home computer user up to twenty computers for only $99.95 monthly. All the options are available for a free trial.
3. Security is a major priority, so ElephantDrive have strict procedures and policies to protect data from any kind of threat.
4. A fully automated back-up support system for Mac users.
To ensure reliability, security and affordability, ElephantDrive uses Amazon Web Services. In addition, customers get access to a private encryption key that is stored differently from the encrypted files. They also have the option of choosing their own key to get more security and prevent easy access to file contents.
The backup locked/open files are only available to Pro users.
Customers are provided with support through email, phone, tutorials and knowledgebase.
At present, the personal and business plans are available with free trial offers.
ElephantDrive provides many different options for customers to manage accounts and store data files. Those who want simple, affordable and secure online storage and backup can choose this service which comes with file sharing capabilities; unique security encryption policies; backup support system for Mac users and different account options.