9 Tips To Restart Your Life
With all our life’s problems, experiences and pressures too, many of us are trying to escape from thinking about life with its problems and pressures to get thinking only in the potential if he/she can re-start his/her life again. Create the person who you want to be by deleting your past and starting to live in the way you want. Keep smiling more and more for the world, be more friendly for everyone in the whole world, be confident and do not change for anyone other than yourself. Now, it becomes very easy to restart your life in only 9 easy tips which you should follow to refresh and restart your whole life.
1. Accept yourself for who you are: stand in front of the mirror for ten minutes a day then say “I’m beautiful and I love me for me in every way.”, it may seem silly but make sure that it helps. Think about things that you love in yourself, then say it aloud such as ” I’m a great football player.” When you accept yourself, you will accept others.
2. Clean yourself up: keep yourself clean by taking a shower, shaving, brushing your teeth, cleaning your hair and wearing new clean clothes. When you get clean, you will feel good about yourself and others will too.
3. Stop smoking or drinking: these are bad habits which you should stop as they do not give people a good first impression of you. If you do one of these or both, then you should stop.
4. Find a new hobby: try to find a new hobby such as swimming, drawing, reading, playing football, dancing, cycling or any other hobby that could distract you from doing bad things.
5. Avoid any bad friends you have: your friends are your influence. If they are bad, so you should avoid them.
6. Walk with your shoulders up: stand with pride, smile to the whole world and keep your confidence.
7. Be kind: you should do some actions of kindness even by saying “HI” or waving for someone new. Be helpful and treat others in the way you want to be treated.
8. Wear appropriate clothes: do not dress inappropriately or for attention as you are not an advertisement or an item. You should wear appropriate clothes which make you feel comfortable all the time.
9. Have hope and faith: you should fill your soul with hopes and faith as without them, you will be lost.