Here are 9 easy and simple home remedies for curing hair dandruff
1. Olive oil: it is the most widely known for curing hair dandruff. It has many natural clarifying properties and it is an excellent oil as a moisturizer. To use olive oil as a remedy at home: massage your scalp with a warm olive oil not hot in circular motions gently before going to sleep at night, leave it on your scalp overnight, then wash your hair at the morning with using a mild shampoo.
2. Vinegar: it is rich in potassium and active potassium enzymes which helps in curing itchy dandruff. Choose the vinegar which is made from natural ingredient not the chemical one. To use vinegar in curing your hair dandruff: add about a tablespoon of vinegar to the last mug of water while you are going to wash your hair.
3. Garlic: it is very effective in keeping the hair dandruff away. It has many natural anti biotic properties which could kill any bacteria on the scalp. To use garlic as a cure: first mash it till make it as a smooth paste, then apply it on your scalp for about half an hour and finally wash your hair with a mild shampoo as usual.
4. Apple: it is very helpful in fighting dead skin, this means that by eliminating the dead skin from your hair, your dandruff will be cured gradually. Squeeze a fresh apple, take about two tablespoons of this juice and add them to two tablespoons of water and apply them on your scalp for 10 minutes, finally wash your hair as usual with using a mild shampoo.
5. Baking soda: through adding about one teaspoon of baking soda to your shampoo, then wash your hair with it. It helps in removing any stubborn flakes and dandruff.
6. Yogurt and black pepper: bring about two teaspoons of black pepper to a cup of yogurt and mix them together. Apply this on your scalp and leave it for an hour, then wash your hair as usual with a mild shampoo.
7. Neem: it is very excellent anti bacterial, anti septic, anti biotic and anti fungal agent. It is very helpful in curing many hair problems such as hair fall, lice, irritations, scalp allergies and dandruff too. Make a paste from neem leaves, apply it on your scalp for half an hour then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
8. Lemon juice and coconut oil: through mixing lemon juice with coconut oil and apply it on your scalp for half an hour, then wash it with a mild shampoo; this will help you to get ride of dandruff as lemon has many beneficial anti fungal properties.
9. Aloe Vera: it has many anti fungal and anti bacterial properties as it could keep the dandruff out. Get the Aloe Vera gel from the plant and apply it on your scalp, leave it for about a quarter of an hour, then wash your head.