Acne is an urgent and embarrassing problem which faces both men and women. There are many medications which are very effective in curing acne, but maybe your body needs natural remedy as it is more powerful and could provide you with a proper skin care. Here are some easy and simple tips which you should start doing today to overcome your acne. The difference will be seen through about 4 weeks.
1. Keep you hair off your face: your hair also contains oil, so it could contribute to your breakouts. It is better to pull your hair off your face, especially if you have long hair or bangs.
2. Wash your pillow case every other day: the pillow case absorbs the oil from your skin during laying on it everyday, so you should keep your pillow cases and sheets clean.
3. Wash your face twice a day with acne soap: you should wash your face two times a day with using a soap designed for acne, the first one is in the morning after waking up and the second one is before going to sleep. Do not use any sort of rough cloth or scrub your face.
4. Do not squeeze your pimples or blackheads: try not to scrub, squeeze, scratch, rub or touch your blackheads and pimples. This may cause infection which could increase and spread these pimples on and underneath your skin as well.
5. Eat food rich in Zinc: it is a necessary element in the oil-producing glands of the skin and antibacterial agent as well.
6. Eat carrots: carrot is rich in vitamin A which is essential for repairing the tissue of the skin. It is also a great and powerful antioxidant to help you get rid of toxins in your body.
7. Apply honey as a facial mask once or twice a week: honey has many antibacterial properties, so it is a great solution for disinfecting and healing minor blemishes.
8. Avoid wearing makeup: applying makeup products on your face causes many problems as it may clog your pores and cause more blackheads and pimples. If it is a must to wear makeup, so make sure that the products are water-based.