Do you want to study well? Do you want to become an excellent student? Do you want to impress your teachers? Do you want to get into the school which you wish? To achieve all these goals, you have to follow the tips below that will help you to become an excellent student.
1. To be like the excellent students, you must pay attention: When your teacher is giving the lesson, take some notes. In the case when you do not understand something, raise your hand and ask questions to your teacher directly. The more questions you ask, the smarter you will get. Avoid talking to your friends during the lesson, as this will lead you to learn nothing, so pay close attention to your teacher.
2. Do your homework and take it seriously: teachers give you the homework to review that you have learned the lesson in that day. You should be neat on doing your homework and do not rush. If you want to be really an excellent student, you have to know that doing the homework is not a big deal.
3. Prepare everything which you need in the class: such as books, folders, pens, papers, pencils, review sheets and other materials and bring them with you. To be an excellent student, you should get organized well.
4. Study well and complete some exercises: it is better to make a study schedule, you should start studying a few days before your test. You have to study well, work hard and use your time wisely. When you have more free time, do extra exercises. If you are stuck, try not to lose your cool and just focus on your work then you will succeed.
5. Take notes in the class, but make sure that they are neat so as to be able to read them later on. Write everything which your teacher refer to as important.
6. Start to read a little more: by reading more difficult and challenging books, you will be expanding your knowledge and vocabulary too.
7. Do not put off your work for later: keep your phone, laptop or iPod away from you as it may distract you. When you come home, start to read through what the teacher has done in the class then practice some exercises. Do not be lazy, try to sleep enough before starting to study.
8. You can ask for help: Ask a parent or your older sibling to look over your notes and create a mini-test for you.