Drinking a cup of hot tea has many good effects as it could be a great way to relax while drinking a mug of tea in front of the fireplace on the cold winter. If you are not drinking tea yet, so read these following bountiful healthy benefits of drinking tea, and then you will start drinking it to take its advantages.
1. Tea has less caffeine than coffee: this means that an eight-ounce cup of coffee could contain around 135 mg caffeine while tea contains only 30 or 40 mg per cup.
2. Tea is a calorie-free: tea is a top choice, if you are looking for a satisfying, calorie-free beverage as tea does not have any calories. As by consuming 250 fewer calories per day can lead you to lose one pound per week.
3. Tea protects against cancer: tea contains antioxidants which have effects on cancer-fighting; so, you should add tea to your list of daily beverages.
4. Tea protects your bones: there is a study which compared tea drinkers with non-drinkers and found that people who drank tea for 10 years have strongest bones than others.
5. Tea contains antioxidants which are great for protecting your body from aging effects and pollution.
6. Tea reduces the risk of heart attack and strokes: drinking tea could help in keeping your arteries smooth and clog-free.
7. Tea helps in keeping you hydrated: recent researches have shown that caffeine in tea contributes in our fluid needs.