All women want to look beautiful all the time, there are some women who tend to use cosmetics and make up to look beautiful while there are others who do not like to use make up as they want to look naturally beautiful. Women think that make up is beautiful, but they are wrong as make up could make you to look better but it is better to go without it. For all women who want to look naturally beautiful, you just need some effort and a bit of time then you will look beautiful. Follow these 6 steps in this article and you will find yourself on the way to being “beautiful”.
1. Cleanse and moisture your face daily: make sure to cleanse and moisture your face two times a day, one in the early morning and the other just before going to bed. This way will help to keep your skin clean and looking fresh. Try to find a cleanser that suits your skin type or you can use mild or baby soap. For the oily skin, you should use an oil-free moisture.
2. Take care of your teeth: brush your teeth twice a day and use a whitening toothpaste, this will help you to keep your teeth looking very beautiful. There is nothing that could help a face to look more beautiful than a bright white smile.
3. Exercise: exercising does not mean to run one mile to keep fit, that is not true. You have just to be active and do something everyday, then you will be fit. You could walk, run, swim or just walking your dog.
4. You should eat at least five portions of vegetables and fruits a day: vegetables and fruits are very important and vital as well. Eating them helps in keeping your skin glowing.
5. Drink eight glasses of water a day: eight glasses of water means 2 litres. 75% of your body is made of water, so without drinking water you will not be able to live more than three days. Just try to drink eight glasses of water for two weeks and you will see the results as water helps in keeping both your skin and body clear.
6. Stay natural: just smile for everyone you see whether was your mum, your sister, your teacher or even your dog as smiling is the big secret one. Smiling will make you feel better, just let your inner self shine.