6 Steps To Make A Bed In Your Car When Going On A Road Trip
In this article, we will show you with 6 steps how to make a bed into your car. In some times when you are going on a road trip, you may find that there is no hotel around you which means that you have to sleep in the car. At first, you may find it frightening, but you can survive and get a nice night’s sleep. Sleeping in the car is not so difficult as by some simple objects, you can create a comfortable bed full of warmth. To make a bed into your car, just follow these 6 steps:
1. Recline the seat, if it is possible: when you recline the seat, it will look as being a bed in this way in the image.
2. Create a mattress: if you have some simple objects like blankets or towels, you can lay them out. You can also use some of your spare clothes, shirts or jackets.
3. Place a pillow at the seat where you will put your head: if you do not have a pillow, you can use blankets or towels by folding up one of them. You can also remove the headrest if it is possible to be removed.
4. Use a jacket, a towel, a blanket or any other object available to you as your blanket.
5. If there are towels, any clothes or other items remain with you, use them in covering some of the windows in order to provide yourself some of warmth and privacy as well.
6. You should sleep well as it will take a while to sleep. We wish you happy dreams.
You have to lock the doors of your car and park in an open air place such as a field away from the public places. Keep the windows of your car open even just a crack as to let the air to go through the car.