Coconut water is the naturally refreshing, sweet liquid with a nutty taste found inside the young green coconuts. Fresh coconut water contains enzymes which help to detoxify and repair your body, it also could help to keep the body well-hydrated. Coconut water is a rich source of potassium which is necessary proper muscle contraction, proper hydration and to generate energy to the body. If you medically need to reduce the amount of potassium intake, so avoid coconut water. Coconut water is very healthful choice for adults and kids as for its hydration, flavor and potassium. It has more potassium than four bananas, less sodium, magnesium, very low in calories as 50 calories for one cup, naturally fat and cholesterol free.
Here are 6 amazing health benefits of drinking coconut water:
- Coconut water can help you to lose fat: you can drink as much as you can from coconut water without worrying about ingesting a lot of fattening agents. It will make you feel full, so decrease the carving for excessive food.
- Coconut water can help to prevent diabetes: as mentioned before, it is very low in sugar.
- Coconut water can aid digestion: it contains more hydrating properties than in average tap water, so drinking coconut water can help your digestion well.
- Coconut water can help to fight against viruses: some viruses such as herpes and flu are caused by certain different viruses, coconut water has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties which could prevent these diseases and more.
- Coconut water can help to boost your metabolism and revitalize your cells: it contains more potassium and less sodium than the average sports or energy drink.
- Coconut water contains compounds which could protect cells against cancer and aging, prevents dehydration, protest the health of heart and kidneys.