5 Easy And Simple Steps For Cleaning Your Touch Screen
Surely, you find many smudges or evident fingerprints imprinted on the screen all over your gadget’s touchscreens. It is very important to clean regularly all your devices such as the cell phone, MP3 player’s touchscreen, tablet or any other touch screen device as it is very essential for its longevity and upkeep. Here in this topic, we will show you how to wipe away these smudges and fingerprints with easy and simple five steps. All what you need to this task is to bring soft, lint-free cloth or microfiber cloth or similar with commercial touchscreen targeted cleaning agent or some of distilled water.
1. Choose a microfiber cloth: it is very ideal for cleaning all touchscreens devices, you can borrow one microfiber cloth that you use to your sunglasses while there are some devices which have this kind of cloth included with. This kind of cloth could be considerably higher price, but it is very effective and ideal more than any other kind of cloth in cleaning touchscreens.
2. You should turn off your device before starting to clean it: it will be much easier to find where to clean while the device is switched off.
3. Brush the screen into small circles: use the microfiber cloth in brushing the screen for more than one time to remove the majority of simple imperfections.
4. You can moisten a cotton cloth or just the corner of your cotton shirt: if it is truly needed, you can repeat these small circular movements to clean it and it is enough to use the moisture to clean with.
5. Brush again: use the microfiber cloth to brush again and finish off. Avoid over rub, if the screen still has any dampness just leave it in the air to dry and try not to put too much pressure on the screen during cleaning it.
It is very important to read the instructions which accompanying the cloth that you are using as it may need to be damped before using. In this case, start to follow the instructions of the cloth before starting to use it in cleaning. It is better to use distilled water in dampening the cloth. After using the microfiber cloth, wash it by soaking into a warm and soapy water and avoid squeezing it but let the cloth to dry into air.