For thousand years, green tea has been used as a medicine, originating in China then it widely used throughout Asia. Now, Green tea has increasingly become a very popular drink in the whole world, due to its bountiful healthy benefits. Drinking the green tea has a multitude uses from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer. Drinking three to four cups of green tea a day, will give your health a big favor.
If you are not drinking green tea, so we will show you a list of 12 reasons why you should start drinking green tea right now.
- Weight loss: green tea helps your body weight loss through burning fats naturally. It could help you to burn 70 calories in just one day which means 7 pounds in one year.
- Anti-aging: green tea contains a antioxidants which fight against free radicals. This means that green tea helps in fighting against aging and promoting longevity.
- Heart diseases: it helps in lowering the level of cholesterol which means that it helps in preventing heart diseases and strokes. It also protect against the formation of clots which are known as the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Cancer: it helps in reducing the risk of cancer, it also could kill cancer cells without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Skincare: it protects the skin from the harmful effects which causes wrinkling and skin aging. It also reduces the sun damages and helps to fight against skin cancer.
- Bones: it helps in keeping your bones strong and if you drink the green tea everyday, it will help you to preserve your bone density.
- Diabetes: it helps to regulate glucose levels with slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. It also prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level.
- Alzheimer: it helps to boost your memory. Green tea also helps in slowing the process of reduced acetyl-choline in the brain which leads to Alzheimer’s.
- High blood pressure: green tea helps in reducing the risk of high blood pressure. Drinking green tea leads to keeping your blood pressure down.
- Liver diseases: it prevents the transplant failure in the people who has liver failure. Many researches has shown that green tea destroys the harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
- Tooth decay: it helps in destroying the bacteria and viruses which cause the dental diseases, it also slow the growth of the bacteria that leads to bad breath.
- Depression and stress: drinking green tea will give you relaxing effects as it is found in tea leaves that it naturally contains Thea-nine which is an amino acid as mentioned in this helpful site.