Losing weight becomes more difficult after age 40. This is because of the changes that happen to the body such as the hormonal changes, metabolism and digestion which make the body respond slowly to what you were doing before being 40 or more to lose weight and burn fat. When you become older, your metabolism is affected to be slower than it was before and this leads to the accumulation of fat in your body and gaining weight. You have to decrease the amount of calories that you consume and increase the activities and exercises that you do in order to overcome the problem of the slow metabolism in your body and burning small amount of calories. There are various methods that you can follow to lose weight and burn fat. To know more about that, we provide you with the following tips that will help you to lose weight at this difficult age.
1. Know Your Body: First of all, you will need to be aware of the nature of your body, the amount of calories that are burnt, the speed of your metabolism and the substances that your body need. Based on the previous points, you will be able to determine the amount of calories that you need to consume.
2. Eat healthy food : Eat vegetables, fruit and other types of healthy food that contain minerals, vitamins, protein, fiber and calcium which is very necessary after aging especially for women. These types of food do not contain large amounts of calories, will help you to feel fullness and they will provide you with all the substances that your body need. Try to keep away from the other types of unhealthy food such as junk and processed food that add too much calories to your body without being beneficial for your health.
3. Do exercises: Doing more exercises and activities regularly will help you to build muscles, activate your body, strengthen your bones, improve and increase the metabolism process in your body and will increase the rate of burning calories and fat.
4. Small amounts: You can have more than one meal throughout the day by eating small amounts of food instead of decreasing the number of meals and eating large amounts of food.
5. Do not forget having your breakfast: It is the most important meal throughout the day. Eating breakfast will help you to get the needed energy and improve the metabolism process in your body. Having breakfast will also help you to reduce the amount of calories that you consume in the rest of the day.
6. Monitor what you eat: It is very important for you to control your desires and modify your eating habits. It will be better for you to write down all the needs and requirements of your body to be restricted to them and to force yourself to eat only what you need.
7. Sleep well: It is very substantial for you to sleep enough time because this helps you to activate the metabolism process, burn calories and lose weight. Enough sleeping ranges from 7 to 8 hours per day at night.
- Smoothie Drink Is Very Healthy And Delicious With Low Calories
Smoothie or as it is known smoothy is a blended drink made from fresh fruits and in some cases it may contain milk, choc...
- Selling car in the amount of $ 4.2 million during the auction
A man from Arizona fond of the character Batman cart used by these personal in the famous TV he bought this car at $ 4.2...
- How to Lose Weight After Surgery
Losing weight is not easy for many people who are normal and do not suffer from health problems. This makes those who un...
8. Drink water: Drinking water as much as possible is much more better than drinking soda and alcohol. Water will also help you to get rid of the toxins in your body and will reduce the amount of fat.
9. Track your weight: Watching your weight will motivate you and help you to make sure that you are following the right way.
10. Forget alcohol and smoking: They are among the major reasons that cause obesity. Alcohol contains too much calories which will prevent you from getting the shape of body that you want.
Losing Weight at +40 Age : http://www.fatlossifactor.com