In the beginning of every year, there are lists of new trends in jewelry or accessories, these lists are derived from real life and red carpet. In 2013; the list containing trends of jewels derived from designers, fashion and new styles of real life or red carpet.
- Emerald: it is the most used color of the year, used in designing clothes, fashion and red carpet. It also used in jewels.
- Black and white: these two colors still remain in a good position among all colors, these two colors are used in jewels, colored stones, colored crystals or diamonds like onyx and white topaz.
- Subtle drop earring: it was widely known in 2012 in red carpet and real life, but it become common as it looks very soft and romantic.
- Snakes: in all kinds of jewels like bracelets, necklaces, rings or earrings on the shape of snakes.
- Brass, Amber, Bronze and Drusy: they all are very soft and beautiful in jewelry. Hair ornament: it is a kind of jewels for heads put on hair.
These are the top trends of jewelry in 2013. All these trends are derived from real life and red carpet, so this list is commonly used by designers of jewelry.